I've done it !
Thanks to Caroline, the moderator from IntricateXS yahoo group. I have managed to do a lot of changes to my blogs !! She has taught me how to edit my side panel, add links and photo to it. Though I had a lot of difficulty doing the last one as it wouldn't show the photo. Well after about 2 weeks of trials and many error, I did it just then. I have managed to add the little head of the groom from the wedding blesssing on the side panel. Yippee
As for stitching, have not been doing much. Had a few thing to do last 2 weeks. I had managed to purchase my most expensive chart so far. It's a custom chart from Golden Kite. It was a picture which was taken in Louvre by my friend. I really like it and Marcus charted it for me. He had to do some digital removal of a leg behind the cupid. The final product is beautiful and so cute. Here is the link for My Custom Cupid. It's 241 by 401 stitch with >148 colours. Yep, it's going to be fun with the colour changes. I'm planning to it on 40 count linen over 2. That would be fun too, first time stitching so small. I'll just wait and see.
I did manage to finish the Needle Case kit. I'll post a picture once I got a photo of it. It's only a small kit so was fast. I'm starting a scissor keep kit too and hopefully will finish it soon as well.