Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 04, 2008



Here it is, my Chinese surname, for the bottom of the box. All done, finished it last night but was too tired to upload it. Yes, it's all over 1, and on 32 count, but I used tenting with 2 threads, so a bit more easier. Because of the size, over 2 won't have much detail but I grindded my teeth and designed the chart over 1. I'm quite happy with it. Now time to assemble the box, which I'll start tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Sisu said...

Looks great Tim! Love the floss color. And I an glad to see you got great coverage with the tent stitch. I'll have to keep that in mind if I do a 1 over 1 on 32ct.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Hello Tim Just found your blog. Added it to my google reader. Congrats on your finish!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home