Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm Done !!!!

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first ever Chatelaine finish !!!

I finished this a few hours ago now, but as I thought it would be much better showing this as a video instead of picture, I've been playing last 2 hours how to upload a video. But here it is. Not the best quality, but you get the idea. I'm so happy and proud of it. And I finished it within my birthday too.


I also took some pictures during the assembly, but I'll upload those later. It is 1:30 in the morning now, I need to sleep and will post more later. LOL

Hmmm somehow it wouldn't show the video here together. I'll have to post in a seperate post.

11 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger Janine said...

You are a star Tim. Fantastic finish

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Mel in Dubai said...

Congratulations, Tim! Looks fantastic!

 
At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS, Tim! This looks fantastic! And the video was just the right way to show it, so we could see all the intricate and beautiful detail. Take a bow!
(from Meg in NH)

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Chiloe said...

Congratulation for this finish !!! Can't wait to see the picture ;)

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic Tim. Welldone. Do you want my address now?

Kay

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Tim that isn't just a fantastic finish it's an OMG finish! I'm soooo impressed, but sadly no champagne - but I do lift my mug of coffee to you in praise!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

WoW! It is stunning.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Sisu said...

Lovely Tim! My dial-up won't handle the video, but the still shot looks great! Has your wife comandeered it yet? LOL.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Habibi said...

Its really beautiful. Congrats on a great finish.
Fatema

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Novia said...

Congratulations!! What a great finish!! I love the idea of using video to show it off :-)

...and Happy Birthday too.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Kyriaki said...

Oh...wow! Congratulations :) I have mine about 1/3 done now, I'm so envious of yours.

What's next? I really like seeing your stitching, it's always lovely when you update :)


-- Kyriaki/Kyrie in South Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home