Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Japanese Octagonal Box

6 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Nancy M said...

Great video Tim!! Congrats on your first Chatelaine finish and will be looking forward to seeing the *assembly* photos! I am sure you are sleeping soundly now that you accomplished this!

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Chiloe said...

It's simply stunning !!! You are very talented and it's a great way to finish a piece;-)

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

It's absolutely beautiful, Tim. And using the video to show us all the details was a brilliant idea. I didn't realise the pictures matched up at each end as well until I saw yours. You've done a fantastic job and should be very, very proud.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Georgie said...

Congratulations, Tim! It is sooooo truly beautiful!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Laurylyan said...

Congratulations! That's a great finish! And you must be so proud and happy of your HD! Your octagon box is great! (I don't know why but I was imagining it to be bigger :p)

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Stitcher said...

Congratulations on your finish. I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home