Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 13, 2006

First Time I'm Up To Date

With this Chatelaine online class. Well, almost. Here is the picture




Image hosting by Photobucket



As you can see, I still left out the 2 rhodes on top, few stitches on the side, some backstitch and the metallic and of course beads + crystal. I decided I'm going to put the metalic stitches a bit later when there is more to do with the subsequent panels. I am really happy with how this online class turn out. Looking forward to the next part already. I might start the next panel borders now so the future instalments are faster to do.



Thanks for looking



3 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim! I'm thrilled to see an update to this wonderful piece and it looks fabulous. Have a great weekend away and small hugs to the little one :)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

Tim , It is beautiful. You must to be very proud of it. I wanna see more!!

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Nicole & Phil said...

this looks gorgeous Tim. You have done heaps in a week! Well done!
Cheers
Nicole, (xsers), Berlin, Germany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home