Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 17, 2006

Forest Goddess' Face


Image hosting by Photobucket



Here is the latest scan of my Forest Goddess. Using my scanner, you can actually see the colour of the fabric I'm using. It's hand dyed Jacaranda from Stitches and Spices. I'm also putting in some beads and treasure as I want to see her face. Unfortunately the 28 count jobeline is a bit big for the treasures. There are gaps around it. I will have to go back and put some quater or something to cover it up a bit better.

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looking good Tim. Nice to see you blogging again.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger CraftyPretender said...

I like how you backstitch straightaway, so the result is 'instant'.... good start.

(I see our 8 Immortals is going to be thrown back to the second half of the year... but I don't really mind cos this my WIP list has also grown a bit!

EeKoon (p/s - linked your blog to my new one)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Andie said...

Hi Tim :)

Stumbled on your blog so I checked out your stitching album :) Wow! And I must say I was truely impressed with your stand and floss cabinet!

Andie

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Sari (saristitching) said...

It's coming nicelly! I have ordered Forest Goddess too. I should first finish Midsummer Night's Fairy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home