Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Harmony Started

Well, I finally started this BAP. It was among the first few charts I got and was my first goal for 2005. Not bad starting it after six month of the year is gone. I don't think I will finish it this year though. I've started few other projects already. It is actually 3 charts join into 1. Namely Cherry Blossoms, Fragrants Carmelias and Lotus Pond. You can join the 3 into 1 big fabric to make Harmony. It was designed by Serendipity.

It is actually quite pleasant to stitch on as there aren't too many colour changes. Since Sunday I have done part of the bamboo and leaves. No picture yet, Once I've done more I will post it. However one surprise thing I find in this chart is that the symbols are not the same for the 3 charts. In Cherry Blossom it would use a symbol for particular DMC but when you look into Fragrants Carmlis, the same symbols is for a different DMC. It could lead to a lot of mistake and frogging if you don't tripple check. I just have to be careful. I don't know why they did that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home