Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Update on Stitching & Stashing

Here is a picture of Twinkle Twilight. I have been concentrating on it more than my other projects at the moment. It's got a face now, I don't think I will finish this before the baby is born but I'm gonna keep trying




Our recent ultrasound went ok. The baby 'girl' (looks like it will be a she, Amanda is excited) is growing appropriately however the fluid around is slightly low. Everything else is very good, thus we are a bit cautious about it. We have started closed monitoring, by having CTG monitor twice weekly. We had the first one on thursday and going for another one tomorrow. We may need to bring on the baby earlier due to this minor problem.

We also just returned from Sydney over the weekend. The Quilt and Craft show is on again at Darling Harbour. I didn't buy any charts or kits this time. I have too many of these already, not to mentioned I just ordered 4 more charts from HAED. What can I say they were having a 25% sale. There were too much quilting stands rather than needleworks. Nevertheless I picked up a few fabrics. I now have fabrics for Eight Immortals, Monalisa and a few smaller ones which I'm thinking of doing for the baby's nursery. I got the charts from magazine which I have. But the best stash was a hand dye fabric. I spoke to the girl Naomi from The Stitches and Spice stand. They speciallise in hand dyed fabric. I asked if they have a recommendation for Angel of the Morning. Naomi is actually doing it at present and she showed me this blue fabric which look faboulous that she is doing on. I didn't like the linen and got the jobelin instead. It looks slightly paler and I think it will go well with the design. When will I start that ? I am a truly startaholic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home