Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Brand New Year

Well, the festive season is over and back to normal now. I haven't been stitching much due to work. Only small progress on Samurai. It is also slow as I'm filling the confetti stitches. Found out a new feature to add on my blog, expecting baby bar. I hope it works well. We are going for another ultrasound next week

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Caroline said...

Absolutely *love* your scrolling WIPs on the side! Boy, your blog has come a LONG way! It's wonderful!

Good luck w/the Ultrasound. Keep us updated on the pregnancy news and the moving news!

Caroline

 

Post a Comment

<< Home