Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Stitching Update

Wow, it's been a long time since I last update this blog. I've been a bit preoccupied I suppose. I've been telling myself to update it but something just always got in the way.

We have now settled down in Canberra and the winter is also here. I need to update my stitching electronically. Meaning take new pictures, upload them etc. So far I have changed some parts of this blog to reflect more of what I'm doing. I'm now 35 years old for instance. LOL, time to reach my midlife crisis as I told Amanda. Anyway will add more in a few days to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home