Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Backstitch/outline

My progress on Samurai had been slow this last week. We have been busy packing. 8 boxes of goods were sent off yesterday by seamail. They should arrive in Sydney in 2 months.

Plus I'm up to the part of stitching which is my least favorite. Backstitch. Yuck. I keep miscount and end up having to take the stitch out again and again. I know they meant to make the project stand out and nicer but there are part which I don't see any need for it. I mean putting black backstitch on back cross stitch. I fail to see the point, but that's what the chart say so. It makes me looking forward to my Golden Kite or HAED charts with no backstitch even more.

Anyway I'm beginning to wonder if I can finish this piece before our flight next thursday. Just have to keep going I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home