Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I am now a DAD

Well, after all the wait. Our daughter Vivien had been born. Amanda started having contractions around midnight. We stayed at home for a while and finally went to the hospital. I can say I am not a very good support person. At 8:18am on the 18 of July 2005. Vivien entered our wonderful world. It was really exciting. Amanda and the sonographer had been right, it is a girl.

Her birthweight was 2970 g, length was 49 cm and head circumference was 35 cm. And she is gorgeous. Of course I'm bias !!! She slept pretty much on her first day. She was very interested on the breast which is a good sign. Today she was a bit more noisy, crying a bit when hungry or needing her nappy changed only. Otherwise just sleeping most of the time and looking around in between. I will post some photoes when I can. There are too many things on my mind at present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home