Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Introducing Vivienne

As promise, here is a picture of Vivienne on the day she was born. She had just been been weighted and dressed. She was opening her eyes and I caught it on time. Isn't she gorgeous ?



Well, we came home yesterday. As it was also shopping night, after dinner on the day she arrived home. We decided to go shopping. Vivienne doesn't have any girly clothes. We have been getting neutral colour clothes as we were not sure about the sex. So mummy picked up some nice pink/purple clothes for her. Here she is today after bath and put on her new clothes. I have also model her in front of Twinkle Twilight. I'm about 45% finished now. This will be my main piece of my rotation at the moment.



Hopefully I can finish it soon.

4 Comments:

At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation Tim and Amanda.
Ohh Vivienne is really adorable. Send my hugs and kisses to her.

Novia
P.S. Your stitching for Vivienne really suit her with all that pink dress. Again Congratulation!!

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger ClaireEJ said...

Hey Tim and Amanda...
Your little daughter is gorgeous. Miss Vivienne looks so pretty in her new girly clothes.
Hugs Claire

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Sylvie said...

I was in vacation and just discover your pretty little Vivienne! Congratulation to you and your wife! Hugs from France. Sylvie.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

Dear Tim,
Vivianne is beautiful !!! You and Amanda must to be very proud... God bless you all and guide you.

With love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home