Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 26, 2005

My WIP list is coming down

Well, I finish all the backstitch and specialty stitches on the Tori Center. The new picture is in my webshot album. I packed it away yesterday for the moment and gone back to my wip. I picked up this small Doctor bear as it was very close to finishing. I restarted this while I was away 2 months ago. It's only a small kit but there are a lot of fractional stitches in it. The kit originally comes in 18 count Aida, would you believe ? After I realised about the fractional stitches, I tossed it away quickly and restarted it on 32 count linen. And I am glad with that decision. The backstitch on the briefcase looks ugly on the design, it uses white for some reason. I dislike the picture of the smodel on the kit. So I changed it to brown and cut out on many of them. You can't see it well on the picture but it is a bit better. Anyway here is a picture of it




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



At least now, my wip list is down to 10 now. Maybe I should get it down to single digit..... But then again I would probably just start some more projects LOL. I already have quite a few ready to go.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Terri said...

IT's really cute Tim.. Also I changed my blogaddress it's now crosstitchlover.blogspot.com
Hugs
Terri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home