Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 06, 2006

First Panel of Japanese Octagonal Box


Image hosting by Photobucket




Ok, not completely finished, I've still got 2 rhodes to do and a few cross on the medaliion. But I will do these together with the second panel. The over 1 on the bird was not fun to do, specially doing them with metallic. Thank god there wern't that many. I will do the second panel before moving to other projects. This is my first Chatelaine online class which I start from the beginning. I want to keep up with this one so can do the finishing at the end while the class is still on.

3 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Novia said...

It's beautiful Tim. Two thumbs up.

Wait until you stitch the cranes on Japanese Garden. It's also over 1. Really tiring for the eyes. Maybe I jsut getting older :-)

Novia

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger CraftyPretender said...

Tim, this is gorgeous!! I keep looking at it and going "wowww"


eekoon

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

Tim what a beautiful project you are doing!! There is place I can see a pic of this designs?

How is baby Vivianne doing?

Hugs and kisses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home