Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Page 4

As promise this is Do Bears as of Friday. As you can see the 5th page is on the way.



This was taken with a normal camera instead of the iPhone one. As it is a bit big now for the iPhone camera to handle.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

Dear Tim, Thanks for visiting my blog. Is a pleasure for me to see you there.

All your projects are amazing and he new ones can't be different.

I¡m so happy to read that now you have 2 girls.. Oh my gosh, the time flies!!!

I have added your blog to my list to received updates. We'll be in touch .

Hugs and Kisses :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home