Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mini Happy dance






This is Hans' RR. Not bad just under 2 weeks with a few days break in between as I got caught up with works, Thought it is not too big. However there is more to do. As we are now down to 3 people, I will try to do half of another part, that is the top middle box. Though I will probably take a break from this for a short while, will attend my other wips first.

I'm also a little bit excited as we will be going to a needlework or craft show next week in Sydney. I know I've been there before, but this time I'm looking for fabric for St Peterburg and Tuscany. And Amanda is also excited about the beads show that is going concurrently. Stashing time coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home