Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Part 3

of Mystery X is done, well, maybe some stitches on the corners. But I'll do those with part 4. I think now that Chatelaine is better done after the next part come out. As with the way the chart is split into parts, often there can be some stitches with the same floss that would have been better done together rather than starting again. I don't mind confetti or starting and finishing but it would have been good to know that if caould have been avoided. Below is the clickable thumbnail.






Actually I could have finished this earlier but I got addicted with my playstation 3, that I was playing games rather than stitching. Benji, days of blade is so much fun, though I keep dying, LOL I'm going to work on my mirabelia now as the Coven is having an SAL. Then I would also need to finish my RR in time to post out in May.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Novia said...

It's beautiful!!
I agree with your opinion about Chatelaine designs, especially the online class. That's why I prefer to join at the end of the class or the 1 time download pattern.
Keep up with your beautiful stitching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home