Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Panel 6

Image hosted by Webshots.com


Well, this is a stitching update for a change. LOL. Just done Panel 6 of JOB. I've been going through a stitching slump lately, with home renovation and being involved in other crafts as you would have seen. But I'm glad this part is done for now and I can update my blog about stitching again.

This panel had also been a bit long. The worst part was the flower. It consists of small backstitching which is not my favourite stitch, and also in metallic. Luckily there aren't that many. I'm beginning to dread as well since I have intentionally left out many of the backstitching with metalic. Oh well that's the project and I know the metalic make the project shines. At least they aren't backstitching over 1.

I think I will give this project a mini break for now and do some other projects. Hopefully I can start using my stand again next week so I will my other BAP which are on large frame at present.

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Novia said...

Very pretty and neat!! Stalking your progress stitching, crafting, gardening..etc..etc..*grin*

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger CraftyPretender said...

Tim,

Novia and I are about to begin Eight Immortal SAL!! Are you in? She is well ahead of me, but I stitch slow and she knows it!!

Eekoon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home