Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 29, 2007

Mystery X Part 1

There had been some new changes to blogspot, photobucket etc. I 've had some difficulty uploading photo to photobucket + blogging. Gosh technology gets updated so often. Anyway here is my part 1 which I finished about 1 week ago now

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's on 27 count Linda fabric. The first time I'm using this kind of fabric. I've come to realisation that Chatelaine are so sparklie and beautiful that I don't need a hand dyed fabric, just plain simple fabric will do. It's not that I don't like hand dye fabric but often with Chatelaine, there are many background fabric showing hence it's not much point. I will continue to use hand dyed for some other projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home