Yummytimtam's Cross Stitch

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is about on one of my favorite crafts - namely cross stitch. Currently I'm doing various project rotations including Flaming June, Custom Cupid, Snow Wolves, Harmony, Watergarden, Alpine Seasons, Japanese Garden, Cranes, Angel of the Morning, Forest Goddess, The Abduction of Psych (beading), Persian Iris Garden, Mystery X and Cosima


Vivienne was born on 18 July 2005
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 01, 2007

My RR wip

Yes, I know. Another wip. Well, I am a startaholic. LOL or in the coven known as the FBC (fun butt club) or serial starters.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In my male stitchers group, we are doing an RR. This is the first time I'm doing this type of project. There are 4 of us in it, Sean from Florida, Larry from Alaska and Hans from Netherland. This is my piece. I chose the red inscription sampler and will get everyone to stitch their first name on my fabric. If you look closely the 2 squares actually has 'I' and 'M' hidden there x4 in various view. I will add 'T' in in the front. I will also put in a border around the title as well. This should be a great fun project.

I am putting this on hold for a short break as I need to catch up on Mystery X which is now in part 4. Hopefully I can catch up on that and finish this RR as well before posting it out in May.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger Novia said...

Welcome to the club.
Pssst, we have a big plan.. if you want to join the madness, EK will contact you *angel face*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home